The Sky

This is one of my first poems I wrote, which is about the continuous change of the sky in a day...


The Sky

As I awake from a good night’s sleep,
I come across a sight,
Incredible indeed,
An ocean of blue,
Glittering about,
A streak of white,
Floating throughout,

During twelve,
The ocean changes,
With anger and selfishness,
Sucking the world’s life to thou self,
Calming down,
Takes a while,
Unless there are patches of green,

As I sit,
To have some tea,
Another painting amazes me,
The yellow, golden rays of the sun,
Make the ocean scarlet,
Ravens add the final touch,
Until the sun goes to nap,

The dark and spooky night arrives,
Full of scary bats,
The ocean has a surprise for me,
The twinkling lights and bright ball,
Shows off,
The dazzling creations of thee….

by
Maitreyi


picture courtesy: wikipedia

Comments

Popular Posts