पहली बरखा - My first Hindi Poem



So, one day, I was studying Hindi. I was getting tensed because I had a lot of portions to cover and it is a subject where a lot of practice is required. I was on the verge of becoming miserable, but then my mother gave me an idea! 
"Write a Hindi poem" 
I love poetry, and all my life I have written only English poems, so I took it as a challenge to draft a Hindi Poem as a practice for my tests. I decided to write a poem on Rain- That was one of my first ever poems in English. I took some time and composed it! Then, my mom and I edited it, changed some words, improved grammar, and gave some finishing touches! It is not the best of poems but it was truly a pioneer for me, as I explored poetry in a different language! Here is the poem I wrote- 

पहली बरखा 

 

मुस्कुराते सूर्य 

आराम करने के लिए 

लेकर आया चादर

काले रंग की बादल

 

ठंडी ठंडी हवा

धरती पर फैला

सब खिल उठे

होकर मगन

 

सभी फूल

अपनी मुंह खोलकर, कडे

तैयार, बुझाने

आंतरिक तृष्णा

 

तब पेड़ झूमकर

पक्षियों को घर बुलाकर

स्वागत किया

मोती वर्षा को

 

किसान धन्य है

समय की बरसा से

बच्चे खुश है

तैरती कागज़ कश्ती से

 

सावन आया

जीवन आया

सजाया निसर्ग को

वर्ण और प्रसन्नता से


Pic courtesy: Unsplash




 

 


Comments

  1. Wow, I can barely speak Hindi, let alone write a poem in it! This is wonderful! Good luck on your test :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know Hindi. However, I am sure your poem is beautiful! Good luck on your test!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful poem and a fun way to learn Hindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so perfect! The words give a so mesmerising feeling of the season...Waah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts