Mystery Blogger Award!!!

                                                

Hey everyone!! I got nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award!! YAYYYYY!!! Thank you so much, Gauri from Brighter Alleys for nominating me!!! Gauri is an outstanding blogger, with such enthralling and beautiful posts; she is just stupendous!!


So here are the rules: 
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
3) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4) Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
5) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6) Share the link to your best post.
7) Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers and notify them that they are nominated.
8) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
9) Continue the chain!!

Here is the logo:

Gauri coined some really hilarious questions, and here are my answers! 

1. What would you prefer: Eating at a restaurant or Ordering at home?

I like eating at a restaurant. I think the ambiance gives a whole other experience and it feels nice to get steaming hot food along with friends and family! 



2. The most unique cartoon character (according to you) is ____________.

I was a HUGE cartoons fan when I was younger! I haven't watched a cartoon tv show in years😂. But I always felt drawn towards Princess Sofia from Sofia the First. She is such a quirky character who isn't afraid to be herself; even when everything is changing around her, she manages to stay true to herself. I would always wait patiently in the evening to watch the show on TV and embark on a magical adventure with Sofia and her furry friends! 


3. What's the reason for choosing the title of your blog it's having now?

Well, when I created the blog I wanted my name to be in the title and some other word starting with 'M!' 😎🤣
Musings seemed to be apt as I had planned to share all my ramblings or musings on this blog. Sometimes the name seems too vanilla but I don't think I can ever change it (holds a lot of sentiment).
Hence, Maith's Musings was born! 😀





4. If given a chance to explore one planet or satellite of the Solar System, which one would you choose and why?

EUROPA!!! It is one of Jupiter's moon which may support life! Scientists believe that under the icy surface there lies a layer of liquid water. Water = LIFE!
Wouldn't it be fantastic if we found out that microbes or even complex organisms exist outside the Earth! We could learn so much more and maybe even understand more about the formation of the universe!! 

  


5. Would you prefer an encounter with a live mummy or visit a house full of creepy dolls? Why?

Hahaha!!!! I would visit a house full of creepy dolls. Mummies, more than being scary, are disgusting! And I would totally freak out if a dead thing would start talking and walking! I wouldn't mind if some inanimate objects would stare at me (awkward). Great question though 😂




And now for the next part:

 
3 Things About Myself!

  • I love anything science-y. From cosmos to molecules to plants, I think it is all just so interesting. When I grow up I want to do something in the science sector!! I also love science documentaries and sci-fi stuff like Star Wars, Star Trek, Christopher Nolan films, etc! 
  • I started writing stories and poems from time immemorial. My first ever ones are a Lil weird and embarrassing but they were the stepping stones🎊! Also, I have a blog series called Project Khazana where I publish my early poems after polishing 'em a little bit. I would be delighted if you would check it out! 
  • I play the violin and have been learning to sing (Indian Classical Music) for quite some time now! Writing and composing a song is on my bucket list and I hope to do it someday!


My Best Post... 

I guess my Study Tips post was a good one cause it got the maximum views. I enjoyed writing the post on  My Favourite Books


I Nominate!!!!











I nominate you too!! Feel free to answer the questions on your blog or in the comments! I would be delighted to read it! 



 The Questions!

  1. If you could travel back in time, which era would you visit? 
  2. Which superpower would you like to have and why? 
  3. What is your biggest and greatest achievement till now? 
  4. The one book you could read over and over is _____. 
  5. Which artist would you never get tired of listening to? 
  6. Would you rather experience the formation of the universe or the end of the universe? 






Well, that's all. I hope you liked the post!! Are you interested in science? Would you prefer to visit a house with creepy dolls? Do you have a blog? 
Tell me in the comments! 😁













Comments

  1. Wow, thanks so much for the nomination!!

    (Also, if my last comment says that it was removed by the author, sorry about that! I did a little mistake while typing my last comment, so I retyped another one.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I hope you take part... 😊😉

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me. :) It was so fun reading your answers, and agreed a mummy does sound terrifying.

    (I don't know what happened to my last comment, I must not have posted it).
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read your answers!!😄
      Hehe, thanks 😁

      Delete
  3. Hey thanks for nominating me! i am SO excited to be doing it!
    i just have one question, what did you mean by this question?

    Which artist would you never get tired of listening to?

    ~JC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically I meant, who is your fav musical artist (singer/musician)😅
      And you're welcome! 🥰

      Delete
  4. Thanks a lot for nominating me Maith!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination!! I'll definitely do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely enjoyed your answers Maith! ANd I'm so glad you we both want Europa as the satellite to explore <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gauri!! High Five ✋!! I really hope some space agency takes the exploration of Europa into consideration😉

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts