Project Khazana- The Garden of Eden

Hey guys, this is the first poem I ever wrote, on 28-07-2012.
(excuse me for my handwriting 😜)

It says,

I went to a flower garden,
There I saw some flowers standing on the flower bed,
I like the garden very much,
I wanted to stay there,
But my mother said that or else I would get wet,
we should go home, but I didn't want to,
So I went home,
I was very sad...


The poem is about my experience in a flower garden, my feelings, and the feelings of the flowers around me.
I edited it and wrote it again in the title of The Garden of Eden.



Garden of Eden


Walking into the flower garden,
At the first beam of light,
Gave me the essence for the day,

A pack of dancing buds,
Greeted me in the sweetest tone,
All the lilies stately on their beds,
Showered in pearls of pollen,
Wished me happy morning
Grinning with pride,

Each step I took,
Was a portal to peace,
A place where negativity would be vanquished,
Like dust on their petals,
Bees humming and buzzing,
Brought the ecstatic ‘Aum’ into my mind,
My heart leaped and swayed,
Just like the choreography of the daisies,
I wanted to spend days there,
Filling myself with the dew on the leaves,

Lost deep in my mind,
Alas! I heard a horrendous sound,
Roaring and crashing from far above,
The blue sky came tearing apart,
In millions of diamond droplets,
Drenching my dress throughout,
Yet the joyous flowers,
Looked at the clouds and rejoiced,
The serum to their lovely growth,
Joining their hands, they celebrated,
The soil and worms too commemorated,

Nature’s glee, my agony,
I walked back home,
Waiting for a sunny day
So, I can return to my thoughts,
At the Garden of Eden…


 Picture courtesy: Wikipedia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts